Cantilever Racking Offers Practical Storage Solutions for Long Items
For long items that are stored in the warehouse, cantilever racks are a convenient storage method. Pipes, wood boards, molding, and metal beams don’t fit into other racking systems efficiently. Cantilever racks are made with a column design and horizontal beams across the base to add additional stability. A series of arms is created according to your specifications and then fitted to the racks. Our used cantilever racking can be customized to your needs to provide an effective, cost-efficient storage method for your warehouse or other facility. For larger items, our Heavy Duty cantilever systems offer security for heavy loads.
Although lightweight loads can be handled manually or loaded with the aid of lift trucks or other appropriate equipment, these rack systems give added support that simplify the job. The choice in various arm lengths provides you with a variety of options and your racking system will be easy to assemble.
Look at our product list online and browse the brochure for new and used racking in light, medium, or heavy-duty capacities. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on availability and pricing.
Medium-/Heavy-Duty Cantilever Racking
- Medium Duty units all come in a 79” height and are made for light applications. Arms are available in sizes from 12 to 24 inches and all are easy to assemble
- Heavy Duty units are available in your choice of single- or double-sided columns
- Arms come in a variety of sizes from 24 to 48 inches and have a maximum capacity of 2200 pounds per level. This pertains to 24” arms as all arms do not have the same rating
- Choose from 8 ft. to 12 ft. heights
Structural Heavy-Duty Cantilever Racks
- Heavy Duty structural racks are made to support heavier loads. They are available with arms in sizes from 24” to 72” for a variety of applications
- Rack heights range from 12 ft. to 24 ft. and higher
- Made for heavy applications including storage of iron, steel, or lumber
- Construction includes bolt-on arms
Call Ziglift at 562-407-5438 to learn more about pricing on our new and used warehouse cantilever racking.